Forum > Lawn Care

Arrow 10x14 shed for $550 - deal or no deal?

9/14/2026 11:50:00 AM #1
OP
OP
Guest
Posts: 0
# Arrow 10x14-Foot Select Galvanized Steel Storage Shed for $550 + pickup

For homeowners and landscaping enthusiasts, the organization and protection of equipment is just as critical as the maintenan...

Just saw this deal and wondering if anyone here has experience with these Arrow sheds? Need something to store my mower, trimmer, and other yard stuff. $550 seems like a steal but not sure about quality. Thoughts?
9/14/2026 1:32:00 PM #2
PowerToolPete787
PowerToolPete787
New Member
Posts: 0
I've had one of those Arrow sheds for about 5 years now. For the price, they're decent. But be warned: the galvanized steel is thin. If you live in an area with heavy snow, you might need to reinforce the roof. Also, assembly is a two-person job and takes a full weekend if you're not careful. Make sure you have a good drill and some extra self-tapping screws because the ones they give you are garbage. Overall, for $550, it's a good deal if you just need basic storage.
9/14/2026 3:58:00 PM #3
DeWaltDan710
DeWaltDan710
New Member
Posts: 0
$550 for 10x14? That's a good price. I paid almost $700 for mine last year. But yeah, the assembly instructions are terrible. I ended up watching a YouTube video to figure it out. Also, you'll want to put it on a solid foundation - either concrete or a wooden platform. If you just put it on dirt, it'll rust out from the bottom in a couple years. I learned that the hard way. Still, for the money, it's hard to beat.
9/14/2026 2:14:00 PM #4
FixItFelix810
FixItFelix810
New Member
Posts: 0
I restore old sheds as a side hustle, and I've worked on a few Arrows. They're not bad, but they're not great either. The metal is prone to denting, and the paint will fade after a few years. If you're handy, you can reinforce the frame with some angle iron and it'll last much longer. Also, check the doors - sometimes they don't align properly and you have to tweak the hinges. For $550, I'd say go for it, but be prepared to put some extra work into it.
9/14/2026 6:30:00 PM #5
PlumberPaul822
PlumberPaul822
New Member
Posts: 0
I don't have an Arrow shed, but I've helped a buddy assemble one. The tolerances are all over the place - holes don't line up, panels are slightly warped. If you're a perfectionist like me, it'll drive you crazy. But once it's up, it does the job. Just make sure you use a level when building the base, otherwise the doors will never close right. And use silicone caulk on the seams if you want it waterproof. Otherwise, you'll get leaks.

(You must be logged in to reply)