Forum > Lawn Care

Arrow 10x14 Steel Shed for $550 - Good deal for lawn equipment?

9/14/2026 7:50:00 PM #1
OP
OP
Guest
Posts: 0
Hey everyone, just saw this deal on Slickdeals: Arrow 10x14-Foot Select Galvanized Steel Storage Shed for $550 + pickup. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger for my lawn stuff (mower, trimmer, etc). For homeowners and landscaping enthusiasts, the organization and protection of equipment is just as critical as the maintenan... What do you guys think? Is this shed worth it? Any experience with Arrow sheds? Thanks!
9/14/2026 9:33:00 PM #2
CraftsmanChris27
CraftsmanChris27
New Member
Posts: 0
I've had an Arrow shed for about 8 years now. It's held up okay, but you gotta assemble it on a level surface or it'll be a pain. The galvanized steel can dent if you're rough with it, but for $550 that's a steal. I use mine for lawn tools and it's been fine. Just make sure to anchor it down good if you get high winds.
9/14/2026 10:48:00 PM #3
CraftsmanChris960
CraftsmanChris960
New Member
Posts: 0
I only buy Craftsman, but for sheds, Arrow is decent. My buddy has one and it's been through 5 winters no problem. Just watch out for sharp edges during assembly. Wear gloves! For that price, I'd say go for it. But if you can afford a resin shed, they last longer. Still, $550 is hard to beat.
9/14/2026 9:08:00 PM #4
ContractorCarl621
ContractorCarl621
New Member
Posts: 0
As a contractor, I've seen these sheds. They're fine for light storage, but if you got heavy equipment, consider a wooden shed. That said, for $550, it's a good deal for lawn care stuff. Just make sure to put it on a concrete pad or pressure-treated lumber base. Otherwise, rust will be an issue. Also, check local permits – some HOAs require them. Good luck!

(You must be logged in to reply)