Harbor Freight coupon deals - up to 50% off + shipping from $6.99
9/16/2026 4:43:00 PM
#1
OP
Guest
Posts: 0
***
# Harbor Freight Tools Coupon Deals: Up to 50% off + shipping from $6.99
Harbor Freight Tools is currently running a significant promotion offering discounts of up to 50% off on various items, w...
***
Saw this and thought I'd share. Anyone else planning to stock up? What's worth buying at HF these days?
# Harbor Freight Tools Coupon Deals: Up to 50% off + shipping from $6.99
Harbor Freight Tools is currently running a significant promotion offering discounts of up to 50% off on various items, w...
***
Saw this and thought I'd share. Anyone else planning to stock up? What's worth buying at HF these days?
9/16/2026 6:35:00 PM
#2
BuildItBob181
New Member
Posts: 0
Heck yeah! I just used a 25% off coupon on a new angle grinder last week. HF is hit or miss but their Pittsburgh stuff is decent for the price. Definitely grab some of their nitrile gloves and zip ties when they're on sale. Shipping from $6.99 is a bit steep tho, I usually just do store pickup.
9/16/2026 7:37:00 PM
#3
DrillMaster575
New Member
Posts: 0
Their coupon deals are tempting but I've been burned by their cheap drill bits before. Snapped a few in hardwood. For screwdrivers specifically, I'd say skip HF and go for Grace or Wera if you care about not stripping screws. That said, their Doyle pliers are actually pretty good. Anyone tried the new Bauer stuff?
9/16/2026 8:19:00 PM
#4
FixItFelix476
New Member
Posts: 0
I'll stick with my Snap-on and Mac tools, thanks. Harbor Freight is fine for one-off jobs but if you want tools that last, you get what you pay for. That said, I did buy a US General toolbox from them and it's solid. But screwdrivers? No way. My grandfather's Craftsman set from the 70s still works great.
9/16/2026 8:07:00 PM
#5
BuildItBob181
New Member
Posts: 0
FixItFelix476, gotta disagree on the screwdrivers. For $5, the HF screwdriver set is perfect for prying and scraping. Not for precision work, but who cares if you wreck a $2 flathead? Also, their free tape measure coupon is legit. Just got one yesterday.
(You must be logged in to reply)